As President, Broker of Record and majority owner, Mr. Roberts is responsible for all activities of the firm. He focuses on developing investment opportunities and providing high quality brokerage services.
Mr. Roberts, who co-founded Bethesda-based TSC Realty Services LLC in 1999 with The John Akridge Company, began his career as an industrial broker in 1985 with The Carey Winston Company. During his 30+ years in the industry, Mr. Roberts has brokered office and industrial transactions totaling approximately 15,000,000 square feet of space with an aggregate value of over $750,000,000. Since founding TSC, Mr. Roberts has concentrated his efforts on identifying opportunities for private and public real estate developers and investors. He has participated as an owner, investor, broker, developer and asset manager in all aspects of the value creation process including acquisition, entitlement, design, finance, construction, management, leasing and disposition of industrial real estate projects. The firm’s clients include The John Akridge Company, AMB Property Corporation, The Sudler Companies, Oxbridge Development, Jackson Shaw Company, UPS Properties, PGIM Real Estate, and MRP.
Select Recent Transactions
- 801 Prince Georges Boulevard, a 102,000 sf Class A spec industrial development.
- 3101 Pennsy Drive, a 104,000 sf spec industrial redevelopment in Landover, Maryland.
- State Line Logistics, a 1,400,000 sf Class A industrial development.
- Gateway 270 Business Park a 270,000 sf flex development in the I-270 Corridor.
- The Brickyard, a 700,000 sf flex and industrial complex in Maryland’s I-95 Corridor
- Corporate Pointe, a 250,000 sf office development in Westfields, Chantilly, Virginia.
- 5617 Industrial Drive a 400,000 sf industrial complex in the I-395 Corridor.
- Beltway 50 at the Washington Business Park, a 140,000 sf flex development in the Route 50 Corridor.
- Crown Pointe Corporate Center a 100,000 sf office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Century North at Cloverleaf, a 550,000 sf office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Friendship Office Park, a 370 acre mixed use development in the I-70 Corridor in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Life Member of the Washington Board of Realtors
Vice Chairman of the Second Genesis Foundation
Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia – BA in Economics
Licensed Real Estate Broker in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and DC