As President, Broker of Record and majority owner, Mr. Roberts is responsible for all activities of the firm. He focuses on developing investment opportunities and providing high quality brokerage services.
Mr. Roberts, who co-founded Bethesda-based TSC Realty Services LLC in 1999 with The John Akridge Company, began his career as an industrial broker in 1985 with The Carey Winston Company. Due his 25 years in the industry, Mr. Roberts has brokered office and industrial transactions totaling approximately 15,500,000 square feet of space with an aggregate value of over $750,000,000. Since founding TSC, Mr. Roberts has concentrated his efforts on identifying certain “Value-Add” opportunities for private and public real estate developers and investors. He has been involved in all aspects of the “Value-Add” process including conception, acquisition, entitlement, design, finance, construction, management, leasing and disposition of industrial real estate projects. The firm’s clients include Prudential Real Estate Advisors, The John Akridge Company, AMB Property Corporation, The Sudler Companies, Oxbridge Development, Jackson Shaw Company and UPS Properties.
Select Recent Transactions
- Gateway 270 Business Park a 270,000 sf flex development in the I-270 Corridor.
- The Brickyard, a 700,000 sf flex and industrial complex in Maryland’s I-95 Corridor
- Corporate Pointe, a 250,000 square foot office development in Westfields, Chantilly, Virginia.
- 5617 Industrial Drive a 400,000 square foot industrial complex in the I-395 Corridor.
- Beltway 50 at the Washington Business Park, a 140,000 square foot flex development in the Route 50 Corridor.
- Crown Pointe Corporate Center a 100,000 sf office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Century North at Cloverleaf, a 550,000 square foot office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Friendship Office Park, a 370 acre mixed use development in the I-70 Corridor in Hagerstown, Maryland
Life Member of the Washington Board of Realtors
Member/Treasurer of the Second Genesis Board of Directors
Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia. BA in Economics