As Senior Vice President, Mr. Lowenfeld is responsible for providing best in class brokerage services as well as identifying development and investment opportunities for clients.
Mr. Lowenfeld joined the firm in 2003 having 18 years experience as a top producer in the commercial brokerage industry. Mr. Lowenfeld’s career commenced in 1983 when he joined Shannon & Luchs Commercial, and helped insure the successful opening of the firm’s Maryland office. Then in 1991 he was instrument in founding Sheer Partners as Senior Vice President and Principal.
During his career, Mr. Lowenfeld has consistently been one of the highest producing brokers in the Maryland market. He was selected by United Parcel Service as the regional portfolio representative responsible for the development, leasing, and management of over one million square feet of industrial space. Mr. Lowenfeld has successfully identified development and investment opportunities in the regional market.
Mr. Lowenfeld has received outstanding performance awards throughout his career including the Largest Transaction in Maryland citation and was a Top Quarterly Producer for five consecutive quarters. He has won the WBR Million Dollar Leasing Award and the WBR Million Dollar Sales Award as well as CoStar’s Power Broker of the Year award.
Select Recent Transactions
- Gateway 270 Business Park a 270,000 square foot flex development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Crown Pointe Corporate Center a 100,000 square foot office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Century North at Cloverleaf, a 550,000 square foot office and R&D development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Gaither Business Park, a 495,000 square foot industrial/flex development in the I-270 Corridor.
- Landover Distribution Center, a 240,000 square foot industrial/flex development at the Washington Beltway and Route 50
- Dulles Business Center, a 220,000 square foot industrial/flex development near Dulles International Airport in Fairfax County, Virginia.
Board of Realtors
Maryland High Tech Council, Member
American University, Washington,DC
- BA in International Studies and Economics