As principal at TSC Realty, Mr. D’Ambrosia is responsible for identifying and representing existing and expanding government, private, non-profit and associations in metropolitan Washington, DC.
In 1995, Mr. D’Ambrosia joined the Mark Winkler Company (Duke Realty) as a Senior Leasing Director. Responsibilities included development of tenant representation opportunities in the suburban Maryland office market.
From 1997 to 1999, Mr. D’Ambrosia joined Jones Lang LaSalle as a Senior Associate in the newly opened suburban Washington, DC office. While at JLL, he specialized in Tenant/Landlord Representation in the suburban Maryland and District of Columbia office markets.
Mr. D’Ambrosia has been awarded the Washington, DC Power Broker of the Year Award from CoStar in 2003, 2004 and 2005.
Select Recent Transactions
- Represented NAACP in a lease renewal and expansion at 1156 15th Street, Washington, DC
- Represented WeatherBug in a 50,000 sf renewal in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Represented Information Systems Support in leasing 270,000 SF of Office/Flex in Landover, MD
- Represented The Peace Corp Association with a Lease renewal at 1700 L Street, Washington, DC
- Represented Information Support in the purchase of their Corporate Headquarters, 40,000 SF office building in Gaithersburg, MD
- Represented Wells Fargo in leasing 35,000 SF of Class A office space in Maryland and Washington, DC
Canisius College Buffalo, New York